|These could be yours!|
Mt. Abram is a great ski mountain in Locke Mills, Maine. They have a very nice beginner learning area, superior intermediate to advanced terrain and a super family-friendly atmosphere. Check out my review of Mt. Abram here.
Saddleback is another great ski mountain and is located near Rangeley Maine. They have the best learning area I have seen and has excellent intermediate to advanced terrain. The vibe is relaxed and smiles are plentiful especially when you have the best ski day ever. Check out my review of Saddleback and my definitive guide to all 66 trails at Saddleback.
Both mountains offer a pure Maine skiing experience. I highly encourage you to visit them this winter!
For the contest, there are multiple ways to enter the drawing.
- Scroll down and leave a comment on this blog post
- Follow @MaineSkiFamily on Twitter (Twitter button at the top of this page)
- Tweet to @MaineSkiFamily on Twitter with a hashtag of #WinMaineSkiLiftTickets
- Like A Family Skiing in Maine page on Facebook (Like button at the top of this page)
- Like the lift ticket giveaway post on our Facebook page
- Share the lift ticket giveaway post on your own Facebook wall
- Subscribe to the MaineSkiFamily YouTube channel
Do everything on the list and your name will be entered 7 times into the drawing!
The drawing will be held on Saturday, December 17th. GOOD LUCK AND THINK SNOW!